CRASA - Human Resource and Administration Officer
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
The Communications Regulators’ Association of Southern Africa (CRASA), based in Gaborone, Botswana, is a consultative association of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Postal Regulatory Authorities in the Southern African Development Community (SADC) region. As an Implementing Agency of SADC, the focus of CRASA is to harmonise the ICT and Postal Regulatory frameworks in the region. To achieve its mandate, CRASA works closely with SADC Secretariat and other international organisations and organises various regional events that bring together experts, policymakers, regulators, and services providers in the field of ICT and Postal sector policy and regulation.
CRASA wishes to appoint a Human Resource and Administration Officer(C4), who must be a citizen of Botswana, to serve on a fixed-term contract of four (04) years.
1. Main Purpose of the Position
To provide Human Resources and oversee administrative support for CRASA Secretariat.
2. Duties and Responsibilities
- Human Capital Management
- Support the designated operational and delegated management responsibilities of the Human Resources function at CRASA Secretariat inclusive of HR Development & Talent Management, Remuneration & Benefits, HR Administration, Performance Management and Recruitment.
- Facilitate the management and promotion of fair and sound Labour Relations at CRASA Secretariat.
- Manage special programmes such as HR Planning, Employee Health and Wellness (EHWP)
- Manage organisational performance management system.
- Review, interpret and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Provide advisory services to management on HR matters.
3. Governance People Management and Leadership
- Supervise the Administrative Assistant and ensure the office administration function is effectively implemented.
- Monitor compliance to all HR related legislation.
- Attend to all HR related audit matters.
- Monitor and review HR risk plan.
- Ensure a positive and constructive working environment and culture at CRASA Secretariat
4. Regulatory Capacity- building
- Assist in the identification of capacity-building needs and opportunities for Members
- Provide administrative and technical support towards development of need-specific capacity-building initiatives targeted at members.
- Facilitate administrative processes involved in conducting the actual capacity-building activities
5. Relevant Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Human resources Management, Industrial Relations or equivalent is a minimum requirement.
- 3 years’ experience as HR Generalist/Practitioner
- Experience in Office Administrations is an added advantage
6. Core Competencies and Skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Appreciation of Change Management principles and practices
- Conflict handling/ negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication, and reporting capability
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and heavy workload.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
CRASA offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with other similar posts in the Country.
Suitable candidates, who must be nationals/citizens of Botswana, should apply and upload:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Names and contacts of three (3) referees
Applications should be sent through the link below:
For further information or clarification please contact the CRASA at +267 315 8468
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 15th December 2020
- Only Nationals/Citizens of Botswana may apply
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- CRASA is an equal opportunity employer.