How Do I Go About Getting A Radio License To Operate A Cab Company?

For one to get a cab license or a radio license one needs to fill a form called frequency application form which is found under BOCRA website ( under the heading applications, clearly indicating the type of service he/she is running and areas of operations. A copy of company registration should accompany the application form. A second form called license renewal must also be filled giving the details of the equipments that are going to be used (serial numbers, make and model of the radio equipment).