Who Do I Complain To If The Service Of One Of The Providers (BTC, Mascom, Orange, BotsNet, Mega Internet, Etc) Is Bad?

To complain to BOCRA you must first contact or complain to your service provider and if all the channels are exhausted contact the Consumer Affairs Manager or Compliance Department at 395 7755.